MTN Lab Helmet
An ode to those with an affinity for Type II fun, Salomon’s MTN Lab Helmet is an ultralight lid that’s equally at home slaying pow in the Rockies as it is on gnarly ascents in the Alps. Thanks to the hybrid in-mold design, the MTN Lab has a sleek, low-profile look, with EPS 4D technology that helps absorb oblique and vertical impact.
The MTN Lab is equipped with a breathable, moisture-wicking merino wool lining that stays naturally odor-free even while you’re sweating up a storm on an exposed glacier. Active ventilation comes in handy to keep your head cool when you’re ripping turns through spring corn, and the custom dial fit system lends itself to instant adjustment in case you need to throw an extra layer on when the mercury drops.
- Lightweight, stylish helmet for all aspects of skiing, snowboarding
- Hybrid in-mold construction handles oblique and vertical impacts
- Odor resistant merino wool lining wicks moisture to boost comfort
- When the temperatures rise active ventilation helps cool you down
- Custom dial fit provides a secure and reliable fit every run
- Shell Material: hybrid in-mold
- Impact Foam: EPS 4D
- Ventilation: Active
- Fit Adjustment: custom dial
- Certifications: CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040, CE-EN 12492
- Claimed Weight: 10.5oz
- Recommended Use: all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years