Odyssey GTX Hiking Shoe
Salomon’s Odyssey collection consists of footwear worthy of hiking trails as long as the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, and the Women’s Odyssey GTX Hiking Shoe is a lower-cut option equipped with Gore-Tex waterproofing for hiking longer trails whether it’s wet and rainy or warm and sunny. Salomon welded the light, breathable upper to a protective toe cap for a seamless, smooth feel as well as toe-stubbing durability. Underfoot, the Odyssey sports a highly-cushioned midsole that maintains comfort over long miles. A rockered profile promotes easy strides over technical terrain, and Contagrip rubber gives the traction needed for moving fast.
In order to protect the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, Salomon will donate $5 to the Continental Divide Trail Coalition for every pair of the Odyssey sold from June 1 – August 31, 2020. The CDTC is a non-profit that builds infrastructure, teaches trail stewardship, and maps the trail. Salomon is proud to partner with the CDTC to promote protecting the land we all love to explore.
- Epic treks are afoot in the Women’s Odyssey GTX Hiking Shoe
- Gore-Tex gives reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Light upper welded to protective toecap for rock protection
- Gusseted tongue prevents scree from seeping in
- Highly-cushioned midsole reduces weight as well as impacts
- Generous, roomy fit with rockered profile for easy trekking
- Contagrip rubber sole ensures traction on slippery surfaces
- Salomon will donate $5 to the Continental Divide Trail Coalition for every pair sold
- Upper Material: synthetic
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX
- Lining: synthetic
- Closure: flat laces
- Last: generous fit
- Footbed: molded EVA
- Midsole: Energy Save, Stability Rocker
- Sole: Contagrip MA
- Claimed Weight:  11.2oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.