Why We Like The Prolink Pro Classic Binding
Classic cross country skiing got an upgrade with Salomon’s Prolink Pro Classic Binding. Prolink has only been around for a few seasons, and it’s quickly becoming the standard in Nordic skiing because its two rail system keeps your foot closer to the ground for a low boot-binding connection that gives an exceptional feel on the snow. The Guideridge helps orient your foot in a classic ski fashion to direct energy transmission straight ahead at each kick. With a flex of 85, the Prolink Pro Classic Binding has the softest flex out of any Salomon cross country binding.
- Classic cross country ski binding with Salomon’s Prolink
- Prolink’s two rail system has an exceptional snow feel
- Prolink Guideridge directs energy transmission at each kick
- Front race lever allows manual step-in
- NNN binding compatible with NNN and Prolink boots
- Material: composite
- Binding Type: Prolink
- Mount: flat
- Auto Step-In: no, manual
- Claimed Weight: 8.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.