RS Warm Softshell Jacket
When it comes to technical midlayers, it’s essential to have one that lets you breathe when you’re working hard yet simultaneously protects you from the elements. Designed to protect you when you’re pushing it on the Nordic track, the RS Warm Softshell Jacket from Salomon utilizes a 3L shell construction and waterproof laminate to keep you dry in inclement weather so you can focus on temperature regulation while maximizing your effort. The backing is composed of a highly breathable stretch jersey fabric that breathes with you as you work up a sweat. The front of the jacket is highly wind-resistant, which comes in handy on exposed routes and during breaks. Smart vent technology keeps the garment in place as you charge onwards with your chest vents open.
- Midlayer jacket protects Nordic and backcountry skiers from weather
- 3L shell construction and waterproof membrane shed precipitation
- Jersey backing and integrated chest vents quickly dump excess heat
- Elasticated hem and stretch cuffs seal out wind and freezing temps
- Reflective details provide peace of mind during evening activities
- Material: [face fabric] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, [back, body insert] 79% polyamide, 21% elastane, [finish] DWR
- Fit: regular
- Length: hip
- Pockets: 2 zippered hand
- Reflective: details
- Recommended Use: backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
There are no reviews yet.