Welcome to the mountain, kid.
Once you’ve made it to the resort and zipped Junior into a snowsuit, slip the Salomon T2 RT Kids Ski Boot onto your soon-to-be-ripper’s foot to make sure her first days on snow are good ones. The T2 RT comes with a thinner, lightweight shell designed for young legs, and an oversized pivot that maintains boot stiffness as they test out their first J-turns and learn what French fries and pizza mean on the ski hill. Salomon includes a comfortable Thermifit liner and two buckles to lock down a secure fit, and makes the T2 RT easy to slide in and out of after a long day on the rope tow, so you can get Junior a hot cocoa to celebrate a stellar first day.
- A lightweight first ski boot for your little one
- 20 flex and thinner shell ideal for young legs
- Two buckles allow for a secure, stable fit
- Shell Material: polyurethane, polypropylene
- Flex: 20 junior
- Buckles: 2
- Buckle Material: plastic
- Liner: ThermicFit
- Binding Compatibility: alpine
- Claimed Weight: 1.9 lb
- Recommended Use: skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.