Why We Like The Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding
There’s a reason that Salomon’s Warden binding system has been around for so long, with an adamant following nonetheless. In addition to being a burly 13-DIN ripper, we like how the Warden is designed to be compatible with pretty much any boot (just check that your boot is either ISO 5355, ISO 9523, or WTR-certified), saving you the cash and hassle of investing in a whole quiver of different boots and bindings. It still shreds, too, with an oversized platform for increased control of modernized wide skis. The U-Power toepiece and Heel Flex Interface offer bomber retention and reliable release, and Progressive Transfer Pads supply a smooth, powerful feel and excellent lateral power transmission.
- Burly freeride binding offers a reliable release and a wide DIN range
- U Power toepiece optimizes power transfer to the ski for better control
- 4-13 DIN offers performance to a variety of skier sizes and preferences
- Progressive transfer pads offer intuitive turn initiation and a natural feel
- Oversized platform supplies added power and caters to wider skis
- Multi norm certification is compatible with most available ski boots
- DIN: 4 – 13
- Brake Width: 90mm, 100mm, 115mm, 130mm
- Boot Compatibility: alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523), GripWalk
- Safety Features: SCP pedal, sliding AFD
- Claimed Weight: 4lb 15oz
- Activity: all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
There are no reviews yet.